Contact Info & Map
ST. JOSEPH CATHOLIC SCHOOL - Fergus
September 2003 (Revised February 12, 2018)
Area enclosed by:
Starting point: Beatty Line N. at County Rd 17
1. South on Beatty Line (including addresses on either side of Beatty Line) to Farley Rd. including current subdivision running off of Farley Rd. and Collie Ct.
2. Continue south on Beatty Line (including addresses on either side of Beatty Line) to Trestle Bridge Trail
3. West on Trestle Bridge Trail to Grand River
4. East following Grand River to Guelph Rd.
5. South on Guelph Rd. to Guelph St.
6. South on Guelph St (both sides including Stephens court and Ennotville) to Highway 6
7. South on Hwy. 6 (both sides) to Wellington Rd. 22
8. East on Wellington Rd. 22 to Campbell Rd.
9. South on Campbell Rd to Guelph-Nichol Townline (County Rd 51)
10. East on Guelph-Nichol Townline (County Rd 51) to Jones Baseline
11. North on Jones Baseline to County Rd 22
12. East on County Rd 22 to County Rd 29
13. North on County Rd 29 to County Rd. 22
14. East on County Rd, 22 to County 26
15. North on County Rd, 26 to Erin/Eramosa-Garafraxa Townline
16. East on Erin-Garafraxa Townline to East-West Garafraxa Townline
17. North on East-West Garafraxa Townline to Sideroad 20 (both sides)
18. West on Sideroad 20 (both sides) to Jones Baseline
19. North on Jones Baseline (not including Jones Baseline) to Nichol-Peel Townline
20. West on Nichol-Peel Townline to Beatty Line
1) Unless otherwise noted, the home school is the one on the same side of the street as the residence.
2) Boundaries are subject to change. Please verify with school or board office.